Welcome to Highland Dental Center! Since 1981, we have been serving the community and caring for our valued patients. We do not just perform exceptional dental services, we create lasting relationships. It is our goal to help you be as comfortable and relaxed as possible. We are right by your side, explaining each step in the process and ensuring that you are well taken care of.
Whether you come in for implant surgery or perhaps to get an Inman Aligner, we at Highland Dental Center strive to go above and beyond your expectations.
Highland Dental Center offers you a full array of dental services to help you maintain proper oral health.
- Products: Bonding, Cosmetic Contouring, Crowns & Bridges, Dental Implants, Extractions, Fillings, Inman Aligner ®, Root Canal Therapy, Scaling & Root Planning, Sealants, Veneers, Whitening
- Brands: Inman Aligner
- Specialties: Cosmetic Dentistry, Family Dentistry
- Areas Served: Baton Rouge, Prairieville, Walker, Denham Springs
- Payment Accepted: AMEX; Care Credit; Cash; Check; Discover; Financing; Insurance; MasterCard; VISA
- Year Founded: 1981
- Amenities: Guest Wifi,Children Treasure Chest
- Services: Dentist, Dental Clinic, Family Dentist, Cosmetic Dentistry, Restorative Dentistry, Implant Dentistry, Endodontics, Periodontics, Emergency Dental Services, Teeth Whitening Services, Crowns, Bridges, Veneers, Laser Dentistry, Preventive Dental Care
- Google, Facebook, Foursquare and Blog
Biography: Dr. William P. Welch Jr. DDS was born and raised in Baton Rouge, Louisiana. He attended Baton Rouge High School, Louisiana State University, and L.S.U. School of Dentistry where he received his DDS degree. Dr. Welch has practiced general dentistry in Baton Rouge since 1981. He has done extensive postgraduate study in cosmetic dentistry, completing several programs while studying under the most respected cosmetic dentists in the country. He is a private pilot and enjoys spending time in the air when he is not practicing dentistry. He is an avid reader, and enjoys traveling and spending time with his family.